Has your child worked out the opening of the doors? keep them safe using the child lock feature by your key or by a press of a button.
• First, choose the rear door you want to lock.
• Look for the white keyhole and insert your car key
• Make a quarter turn towards you.
• To turn off the child lock, simply turn the key in the other direction.
• Your vehicle may have electric, remote child-proof locks. If so, you can lock rear doors and windows at the press of a button inside the car.
• There should be a small symbol of a window with an X in it as well as a small child symbol. Once pressed down, an orange light should come on, indicating that child locks are in use.