Need to tow your car? Easily locate the towing eye by following these simple steps.
• First get your recovery hook from the boot.
• If your vehicle has a spare tyre, the recovery hook is in a tray underneath.
• Go to the front of your car to find the towing cover.
• Pop off the cover by pushing it firmly on one side.
• Locate the recovery hook into the hole and turn it anti-clockwise. Make sure it is fully tightened so it doesn’t come loose when travelling.
• Your vehicle is now ready to be towed.