Here are some ways to make every drop of fuel count with every mile you take:
- Replacing oil, during servicing, can help your car run more efficiently.
- Make sure your wheels are aligned correctly. We can do this for you!
- Use a gauge to check your tyre pressures regularly. The correct PSI and BAR are marked on a chart: it’s inside your door.
- Things dragging you down? If there’s any unnecessary weight in your car, take it out and leave it at home.
- If you don’t need your roof rack or box, say goodbye to it.
- When the air-con’s on, it can use more fuel. So, try not to use it too much
- When you’re driving, an open window or sunroof can affect your car’s aerodynamics. But closed, they’re more efficient.
- Also, try to accelerate smoothly, avoid high speeds, and always change gear before the engine revs too highly.
How Can I Save Fuel In My Ford?