Here’s how to demist your car in eight quick steps.
• To start with, make sure your engine’s running so you can check if the heating and ventilation systems work.
• Does your Ford have a MAX button on your heating and ventilation controls? If so, you can switch everything on at once.
• The display on your dashboard shows it’s working.
• If your car doesn’t have a MAX button, no problem. Here’s another way to do it.
• Turn the fan to full power and turn the temperature to the highest setting.
• Next, turn the air conditioning on at the front of your car.
• This starts circulating the air and helps remove any moisture inside the car, causing the windows to clear.
• Make sure you turn off ‘Recirc’ because this directs condensation to the outside of your vehicle.Open your windows slightly to help with airflow.