Tyres looking flat? Not sure on the amount of pressure your tyres need? Watch this helpful clip.
• First, make sure your handbrake’s on and the ignition’s off.
• Inside your door frame, a chart shows the correct tyre pressures: they’re marked in PSI and BAR.
• Unscrew the dust caps. And keep them somewhere safe!
• Use a foot pump to inflate your tyres or a quicker way is to use an air pump machine at a petrol station.
• Got a spare tyre?
• Then it’s worth checking that, too. The last thing you need on a breakdown is no spare tyre to change to.